12/09/2021 Thursday 4-6pm Positive Behavior System Fundraiser for IMS TAKE HOME KIT(Palm Beaches)
Hammer & Stain DIY Workshop Palm Beaches
Positive Behavior System Fundraiser for IMS invites you Tuesday, October 26th between 4-6pm. You can pick up a Take Home Kit for a DIY experience at home to make one of our signature projects. A portion of the proceeds will be donated back to the Positive Behavior System Fundraiser for IMS. This registration allows for one adult to make one project.
CURBSIDE PICK-UP: ALL ORDERS WILL BE PICKED UP CURBSIDE AT OUR LOCATION (DRIFTWOOD PLAZA, 2109 S US HIGHWAY 1, JUPITER, FL 33477). WHEN YOU ARRIVE DURING YOUR DESIGNATED PICK UP DATE/TIME, WE WILL BRING YOUR KIT TO YOUR CAR AND PLACE IT IN YOUR TRUNK! IT'S SO EASY, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO GET OUT OF YOUR PJS.
HOW TO REGISTER (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1. Choose your project design from the drop-down menu
2. Choose your background color (see color options in pictures)
3. Choose your paint colors for the stencil (up to 3 choices - see color options in pictures)
4. If your chosen design needs personalization (shows a name, initial, number, or monogram), enter in the personalized data in the personalization box. This only applies to those designs that show a personalization in the picture as we are not allowing any further customizations of our take-home kits at this time.
5. Enter the make, model, and color of your vehicle that you will use when coming to pick up your order at our studio
6. Enter your phone number so we may call or text message you, if needed.
7. Accept terms before checking out.
The deadline for ALL guests to register is Tuesday,December7th BY 5 PM.
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
Due to the customizations at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR ANY WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 72 hours notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Cancellations with less than 72 hours notice or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop, but will have 30 days to return to pick up your project as a take-home kit! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
EXCEPTION: THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS GIVEN TO SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATIONS, SPECIALTY WORKSHOPS, OR TAKE-HOME HAMMER AT HOME ORDERS.