Join us Tuesday, October 9th at 6:30 pm atHammer and Stain Palm Beaches for a Girl Scout Celebration! Pick your project design below, then customize it in the studio with a wide variety of stain & paint colors. BYO beer or wine to sip on and enjoy during our workshop! We look forward to having you at our studio! Let's Build Some Memories!
This registration allows for one adult to make one project. The last day to register is Saturday, October 6th by 5pm..
HOW TO REGISTER (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1. Choose your project byclicking on the picture/dropdown menu.Make sure that the picture and the dropdown menu show the same project.
2. If your chosen design needspersonalization (shows aname, monogram, location, or date), enter the personalized data In the personalization box.
If choosing the coordinates design, please provide us with the state AND coordinates.They can be found at https://www.gps-coordinates.net/ .
3. If you have chosen the design with a fabric banner, please specify color choices of the fabric, monogram (how it should appear), as well as words and symbol desired around the monogram. All banners are custom made by hand prior to the workshop and cannot be changed once made.
4. In the seating request box, indicate who you wish to sit with at the workshop.
5. Accept terms. Proceed withcheckout.
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.
Due to the customizations at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 48 hours notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops using the same design. Same day cancellations or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop! Please private message us on Facebook or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel.