THIS ORDER IS FOR A $30 BEER BOTTLE OPENER WITH CURBSIDE PICK-UP ON THURSDAYS 4-6 PM ONLY
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON Tuesdays AT NOON!
Want to bring Hammer and Stain into your home?
Let us make it EASY for you! We will provide you with all of thenecessary materials to make your very own wood design, right in thecomforts of your own home!
Each kit includes the following:
7.25" x 16" Unfinished Wood
Beer Bottle Opener Hardware with screws (you will need a screwdriver to attach)
Personalized one-time-use stencil of your choice
One stain color (see color options in pictures)
Up to 3 paint colors (see color options in pictures)
All orders will be picked up CURBSIDE at our location (Driftwood Plaza, 2109 S US Highway 1, Jupiter, FL 33477). When you arrive during your designated pick up date/time, we will walk out to your car, obtain your LAST NAME and then safely bring your Hammer at Home crafting kit to you! It's so easy, you don't even have to get out of your PJs.
HOW TO REGISTER (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY):
1. Write in the letter corresponding to the project design of your choice.
2. Choose your background color (see color options in pictures)
3. Choose your paint colors for the stencil (up to 3 choices -see color options in pictures). Make sure that the paint colors you choose will show up nicely on your background. If choosing dark backgrounds, darker colors such as reds, deep blues, deep greens, and deep grays will not show.
4. If your chosen design needs personalization (shows a name, initial, number, date, or monogram), enter in the personalized data in the personalization box. This only applies to those designs that show a personalization in the picture as we arenot allowing any further customizations of our take-home kits at this time.
5. Enter the make, model, and color of your vehicle that you will use when coming to pick up your order at our studio
6. Enter your phone number so we may call or text message you, if needed.
Due to the customizations at ALL our workshops, there are NO REFUNDS FOR ANY WORKSHOPS! However, if you cancel with at least 72 hours notice your FULL reservation fee will be turned into a store credit that can ONLY be used for future workshops. Cancellations with less than 72 hours notice or no-shows will NOT get a credit for a future workshop, but will have 30 days to return to pick up your project as a take-home kit! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
EXCEPTION: THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS GIVEN TO SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATIONS, SPECIALTY WORKSHOPS, OR TAKE-HOME HAMMER AT HOME ORDERS.